Welcome to Movie Maker Timeline Control, this Control for Visual Basic 6, C#, VB.NET, Delphi, Visual C++,
With Movie Maker Timeline Control lets your application immediately support edit video, audio, image clips on the timeline, including drag and drop, zooming and trimming features.
- Combine multiple image, audio and video files, effects, text and transitions using a 8 track timeline.
- Support preview the video frame by frame on the timeline.
- Make movies in MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, AVCHD, FLV formats.
- The encoding speed is very fast when transcode to MP4 format.
- Support input AVI,XVID, DIVX, MPEG1, MPEG2, VOB, WebM, MKV, M2TS, WMV, MP4, MOV, MP3, WAV, WMA, M4a, OGG, AC3, FLAC, MP2 , JPEG, BMP formats.
- Support Zoom in , Zoom out the preview video window.
- add a visual effect to the entire duration of a video clip, image clip or text on the timeline.
- Support Previewing Your Video during Editing.
- Support creating movie and previewing your video in same time.
- Add transitions to the beginning or end of media on the timeline.
- Adjust audio volume at any point on the timeline.
- Support drag and drop the clips.
- Clips edges can be dragged to set the clip media time.
- Support skip black frame on poster frames for video clip.
- Use any DirectShow-compatible add-on effects and transitions.
- Support Zoom in or out on the timeline.
- Support change the icon of the tracks.
- Support Invisible/Visible the tracks in timeline.
- Support save each clips information to project file and support loading clips from project file.
- Royalty free distribution of the component file.
- Compatible with any programming language that supports COM (Visual C++ , Visual Basic , Delphi, .Net, etc.)