Welcome to Movie Maker Timeline x64 Control, this Control for Visual Basic 6, C#, VB.NET, Delphi, Visual C++,
With Movie Maker Timeline x64 lets your application immediately support edit video, audio, image clips on the timeline, including drag and drop, zooming and trimming features.
- Combine multiple images, audio and video files, effects, text and transitions using a 8 track timeline.
- When output MP4 file, for Movie Maker Timeline x64 control, it can merges a lof of video files. For Movie Maker Timeline x86 control cannot merge a lot of video files, because 32 bit memory limitation.
- When output MP4 file, for Movie Maker Timeline x64 control, it can output 4K video (3840x2160). For Movie Maker Timeline x86 control cannot do this feature, because 32 bit memory limitation.
- Support preview the video frame by frame on the timeline.
- Make movies in AVI, WMV, MP4 video files.
- The encoding speed is very fast when transcode to MP4 format.
- Support input AVI,XVID, DIVX, MPEG1, MPEG2, VOB, WMV, MP4, WebM, FLV, MOV, MKV, M2TS, MP3, WAV, WMA, JPEG, BMP formats.
- add a visual effect to the entire duration of a video clip, image clip or text on the timeline.
- Support Previewing Your Video during Editing and support full screen preview.
- Customize several colors of Timeline control. include panel, track, content, time scale, scrollbar, tooltips, seekbar.
- Customize tracks icon of Timeline control and audio clip icon.
- Support creating movie and previewing your video in same time.
- Add transitions to the beginning or end of media on the timeline.
- Adjust audio volume at any point on the timeline.
- Support drop media files to specific track from listbox, listview.
- Support drag and drop the clips.
- Clips edges can be dragged to set the clip media time.
- Support skip black frame on poster frames for video clip.
- Use any DirectShow-compatible add-on effects and transitions.
- Support Zoom in or out on the timeline.
- Support change the icon of the tracks.
- Support Invisible/Visible the tracks in timeline.
- Support save each clips information to project file and support loading clips from project file.
- Royalty free distribution of the component file.
- Compatible with any programming language that supports COM (Visual C++ , Visual Basic , Delphi, .Net, etc.)