Version 5.5 (19 October 2018 released)
- added Audio Mixing with specific playback device. e.g. If you plugged USB headset, you will have more than one speaker device (playback device) on windows.
- added GetPlaybackDeviceCount method to Get the count of playback devices.
- added GetPlaybackDeviceName method to Return the name of PlaybackDevice for specific index.
- added PlaybackDevice property, it can Audio Mixing with specific playback device.
- updated VB6, C# 2010, C# 2015, VB.NET 2010, VB.NET 2015, VC samples.
Version 5.3 (27 August 2018 released)
- fixed output mp4 file, the ‘Date” is changed to 6/6/1905 on windows 10.
Version 5.2 (1 March 2018 released)
- fixed if mouse dragging for moving application when RTMP Live Streaming, The application will crash.
- fixed screen color issue when RTMP Live Streaming.
- fixed cannot Live Streaming if selected no preview (RTMPDisplayWindowHandle=0) when RTMP Live Streaming.
- fixed cannot output FLV and SWF issue.
- added if no audio device on computer, it can RTMP Live Streaming.
- added How to Live Streaming to Facebook Live documention.
- added How to Live Streaming to Youtube Live documention.
Version 5.1 (10 April 2017 released)
- fixed when output MP4 video, it have 2mm black line at the bottom.
- added MP4AspectRatio property, it can enable or disable aspect ratio when output MP4 file.
Version 5.0 (23 January 2017 released)
- added support RTMP streaming to Wowza Media Server.
- added DeviceChange event, this event will fired when insert USB audio device or remove USB audio device.
- added RefreshAudioDevice method, it will refresh the audio device when added or removed the audio device.
- added StartRTMP, StopRTMP, RefreshAudioDevice methods.
- added RTMPDisplayWindowHandle, RTMPVideoQuality, RTMPH264Profile, RTMPAudioBitrate, RTMPAudioSamples, RTMPVideoBitrate, RTMPUrl properties.
- added DeviceChange event.
- added How to streaming to Wowza Media Server or Adobe Media Server tutorial on Documentation.
- added VB6, C# 2010, VB.NET 2010 RTMP Streaming sample.
Version 4.0 (12 May 2016 released)
- added support on Windows 10.
- fixed cannot capture correct resolution with high DPI.
- fixed mouse pointer position issue with high DPI.
- added VB.NET 2015, C# 2015 samples.
Version 3.0 (15 July 2015 released)
- added new H264 MP4 Encoder, now capturing is very fast and custom define MP4 resolution, Video/Audio Bitrate, Audio Sample rate, Audio Channels , it does not need use predefined MP4 Profile.
- added support add metadata when output MP4 video.
- fixed memory issue when capturing for a long time.
- updated VB6, Delphi, VFP, VC , VB.NET 2010, C# 2010 samples.
Version 2.5 (13 June 2013 released)
- fixed memory issue when recording.
- added more MP4 Profile, 720x540, 746x438, 770x460, 800x600, 970x606 profile.
- updated VB6, VC , VB.NET 2010, C# 2010 samples. Show you how to capture specific zone when output MP4 file.
Version 2.0 (12 November 2012 released)
- improved CaptureArea method allow input pixel, not need input percentage of capture area.
- Fixed cannot output avi file if CaptureAudio property = false.
- Fixed some bugs.
Version 1.5 (25 July 2012 released)
- added support output progressive download MP4 file. This features is useful for MP4 streaming.
Version 1.0 (8 June 2012 released)
- Record screen activity, mouse movement to mp4, vcd, svcd, dvd, swf, flv, avi ( compressed or uncompressed), or wmv files.
- Support Record and audio mixing specific audio device with Speaker at same time (include support Window 7 and vista)
- updated vb6, vc , vb.net 2010, delphi samples