Version 8.0 (5 May 2019 released)
- added MP4GPUCodec property. When encoding to MP4 file with GPU Hardware Acceleration. It support use NVIDA , AMD and Intel Core GPU technologies to output MP4 file.
- added MP4NVIDAPreset property that allow can minimize usage of CPU , let the output video quality is better. output Low-Latency mp4 video if the computer support NVIDA GPU.
- added MP4DetectGPU method, it support checking your computer whether support GPU Hardware Acceleration. e.g. NVIDA CUDA , AMD, and Intel Core™ technologies.
- updated OutputType property, now support output VCD, SVCD, DVD video.
- added support Unicode for ActiveX control.
- added viscomscreen2mp4encoder.dll file that will use some new dll files.
- added viscomscreen2mp4encoderNoGPU.dll file that will using on Windows XP only.
- updated the trial version installer that will installing viscomscreen2mp4encoder.dll or viscomscreen2mp4encoderNoGPU.dll depend on the OS.
- updated C#2010, VB.NET 2010, VB6, VC General samples.
- added C#2015, VB.NET 2015 samples.
Version 7.0 (25 January 2019 released)
- fixed output mp4 file, the ‘Date” is changed to 6/6/1905 on windows 10.
- added MP4AspectRatio property that support enable or disable aspect ratio for MP4 file.
- added MP4Album ,MP4Author MP4Comment ,MP4Copyright, MP4Title properties that support set the title, author, album, comment, copyright meta data when save to mp4 file.
- updated vb6, c# 2010, c# 2015, vb.net 2010, vb.net 2015 samples.
Version 6.5 (24 January 2017 released)
- added DeviceChange event, this event will fired when insert USB audio device or remove USB audio device.
- added RefreshAudioDevice method, it will refresh the audio device when added or removed the audio device.
- added RefreshAudioDevice methods.
- added DeviceChange event.
- updated VB6, VB.NET 2010 samples.
Version 6.0 (17 May 2016 released)
- added support on Windows 10.
- fixed cannot capture correct resolution with high DPI.
- fixed mouse pointer position issue with high DPI.
- added VB.NET 2015, C# 2015 samples.
added support output H264 MP4 it support custom define MP4 resolution, Video/Audio Bitrate, Audio Sample rate, Audio Channels.
fixed memory issue when capturing for a long time.
added MP4AudioBitrate, MP4AudioChannels, MP4AudioSampleRate, MP4Framerate, MP4Width, MP4Height, MP4VideoBitrate properties.
updated VB6, Delphi, VFP, VC , VB.NET 2010, C# 2010 samples.
support on Windows 8 or above.
Version 5.0 (19 July 2015 released)
improved CaptureArea method allow input pixel, not need input percentage of capture area.
Fixed cannot output avi file if CaptureAudio property = false.
Fixed some bugs.
Version 4.5 (12 November 2012 released)
Version 4.1 (10 December 2011 released)
added digital signed for ocx and exectuable of installer files.
added c# 2010 samples.
fixed vb.net 2010 samples cannot run on 64 bit OS issue.
Version 4.0 (14 Oct 2011 released)
added record any monitor screen from a multi-monitor system.
improved screen recording performance, fixed mouse pointer flickering and fast screen recording on window 7.
added vb.net 2010 sample.
Version 3.5 (15 May 2010 released)
added allow add overlay text, image, date time on video when screen recording.
added DateSetColor, DateSetFontName, DateSetFontStyle, DrawDateTime, DrawImage, DrawText,ShowDateTime, ShowImage, ShowText, TextSetColor, TextSetFontName, TextSetFontSize, TextSetFontStyle, TextSetHashBrushValue, TextSetOutlineBackColor, TextSetOutlineBorderColor, TextSetStyle, TextSetTextureImage methods.
added UseOverlay property.
updated VB, VC sample.
Version 3.1 (30 Jan 2010 released)
fixed pause and resume issue.
added allow use the activex without the form.
added InitControlWithNoUI, CaptureAreaByPixel methods.
added VB Script sample.
Version 3.0 (19 Oct 2009 released)
redesigned the screen capture engine, now it will not have mouse pointer flicker when capturing.
added zoom in and zoom out feature when screen capturing.
added allow adjust the CaptureWidth and CaptureHeight properties to resize the output resolution.
changed capture the area by percentage. It can easy to control the capture area.
added CaptureArea method.
added UseHWAcceleration property.
removed CaptureLeft, CaptureTop property.
Version 2.8 (27 Aug 2009 released)
allow use mp3 codec and adjust the bitrate, sample rate, channels when save to avi file.
when have not set AudioInputPinVolume property, it will use system default volume value.
added AVIMP3Bitrate, AVIMP3Channels, AVIMP3SampleRate properties.
Version 2.7 (14 July 2009 released)
fixed temp file have not clear issue when output FLV file.
Version 2.6 (12 Feb 2009 released)
added AudioInputPinVolume property.
allow adjust the volume of selected audio input pin.
added reset the default volume of audio input pin after end of recording.
improved crash issue if the window have not installed sound card.
improved flv meta data issue.
FLV, SWF file can record to video without audio.
fixed memory leak and improved the performance.
fixed capture area mouse pointer issue.