Version 3.5 Released (22 June, 2021)
- added c#2019 sample.
- updated C# 2010, VC 2010 sample, now it use VMR7 for render the video, because some display card does not support use VMR9 for display the video.
Version 3.0 Released (14 May, 2019)
- added SetHwCodec method that support Support GPU Acceleration(NVIDA, AMD, Intel) when capturing to MP4 file.
- SetH264Preset method support more option when use NVIDA GPU Acceleration.
- added DetectGPU method that support checking what GPU is installed on your computer.
- updated C# 2010 IDirectMP4EncoderConfig interface. fixed string type to IntPtr type.
- added C# 2015 sample.
- updated C# 2010, VC samples.
Version 2.1 Released (5 September, 2018)
- fixed output mp4 file, the ‘Date” is changed to 6/6/1905 on windows 10.
Version 2.0 Released (17 July, 2018)
- added x64 directshow filter.
- For x64 version, you can save to 4K MP4 video (3840x2160).
- updated VC sample, now it include 32 bit and 64 sample.
Version 1.0 Released (08 February, 2017)