Version 4.0 (7 November 2021 released)
- fixed video chat sender hang issue when sometime streaming over 5 min or 30 min.
- fixed video chat sender refresh issue.
- added videoformat property that support 1920x1080, 1920x1280. Of course your video device need support these video resolution first.
- added ResizeControl method, it allow Resize the video chat receiver control in runtime.
- added AdjustVideoWindowSize method, it allow update the video chat receiver's video window size in runtime.
- added OnVideoWindowLButtonDown event in video chat receiver.
- added OnVideoWindowLButtonUp event in video chat receiver.
- added OnVideoWindowDblClick event in video chat receiver.
- added OnVideoWindowRButtonDown in video chat receiver.
- added OnVideoWindowRButtonUp in video chat receiver.
- added C# 2010, VB.NET 2019 samples.
- updated VB6, C#2010, VB.NET 2010, VC++ samples.
Version 3.1 (14 April 2014 released)
- improved video streaming quality.
- updated samples.
- updated help file.
- support on windows 8.
Version 3.0 (15 September 2012 released)
- redesigned video chat engine. Now it have high quality video when video chatting.
- redesigned the component, Now it include Video Chat Sender and Video Chat Receiver component.
- added allow video chat on internet.
- added allow display custom image when no video stream received.
- improved supported video device. now it will support almost all web cams and more video devices.
- added ReceiverVideoNoVideoImage method in Video Chat Receiver component.