Version 13.0 (13 March 2021 released)
- fixed change videoformat property , it cannot change the video resolution issue.
- fixed cannot snapshot when CustomVideoCard= true.
- fixed connected to IP camera failed, then call Snapshot, SnapShot2Picture, SnapShot2HBITMAP methods, the application exit issue.
- added SnapShot2ByteArray method.
- added support display Audio Spectrum Visualization to detect and determine audio activity, Customize bar color, size of Spectrum window, Stereo/Mono Mode (need purchased Audio Spectrum Visualization plugin)
- added UseSpectrum, SpectrumStereo, SpectrumBarColor1, SpectrumBarColor2,
SpectrumSeparatorColor, SpectrumWidth, SpectrumHeight, SpectrumOwner properties.
- updated VB6,VC, C#2010, C#2019, VB.NET 2010, VB.NET 2019, Ms Access 2016 CaptureFile, CaptureFileMP4Encoder, IPCamera samples.
Version 12.0 (16 August 2020 released)
- fixed cannot capture to avi or wmv issue.
- fixed DblClick, Click Event no longer works after the Start method is called for capturing.
- updated videoformat list, now it will show support resolution only, it will not display video color format and duplicate item.
- added support display non english (e.g. German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese) name of video device, video format, audio device, audio input pin.
- added support use non english file name when save to avi, wmv, mp4 file.
- added support use non english name of Mp4Album,,Mp4Author,Mp4Comment, Mp4Copyright, Mp4Title properties when save mp4 file.
- added support capture audio from specific playback device or speaker when save to avi, wmv, mp4 file.
- added GetPlaybackDeviceCount method, Return the count of Playback Device.
- added GetPlaybackDeviceName method, Return the name of specific Playback Device.
- added PlaybackDevice property , Get/Set the active playback device.
- added CapturePlaybackDevice property,Enables/disables the capture the audio from playback device.
- updated VB6, C# 2010, VB.NET 2010, CaptureFile, CaptureFileMP4Encoder samples.
- added VB.NET 2019, C# 2019 samples.
Version 11.0 (11 April 2019 released)
- added Mp4GPUCodec property. When encoding to MP4 file with GPU Hardware Acceleration.It support use NVIDA , AMD and Intel Core GPU technologies to output MP4 file.
- added Mp4DetectGPU method, it support checking your computer whether support GPU Hardware Acceleration. e.g. NVIDA CUDA , AMD, and Intel Core™ technologies.
- added Mp4NVIDAPreset property that allow can minimize usage of CPU , let the output video quality is better. output Low-Latency mp4 video if the computer support NVIDA GPU.
- fixed StartIPCamera method hang issue, if network connection problem or IP camera have not turn on. e.g. StartIPCamera(\"rtsp://192.168.0.123:554/mpeg4\",\"\",\"\")
- fixed if called Start method many times , then it have black screen issue.
- fixed selected Virtual Screen Capture device cannot capture to mp4 file issue.
- added viscomsoftmp4encoderplugin.dll file that will use some new dll files.
- added viscomsoftmp4encoderplugin-noGPU.dll file that will using on Windows XP only.
- updated the trial version installer that will installing viscomsoftmp4encoderplugin.dll or viscomsoftmp4encoderplugin-noGPU.dll depend on the OS.
- updated C#2010, C#2015, VB.NET 2010, VB.NET 2015, VB6, VC CaptureFileMP4Encoder samples.
Version 10.5 (12 October 2018 released)
- fixed output mp4 file, the ‘Date” is changed to 6/6/1905 on windows 10.
- added support MS Access 2016. added IsMsAccess property. if set to true, it can use on Ms Access 2016.
- added CameraFocus object, let control Focus in C# or VB.NET.
- fixed Brightness, BacklightCompensation, ColorEnable, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, WhiteBalance Object cannot set Auto = true issue.
- fixed Brightness, BacklightCompensation, ColorEnable, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, WhiteBalance Object cannot get Auto property correctly.
- added High DPI support on Windows 10 . Fixed If usere selected Windows Display setting, select Scale and layout from 100% to 125%,150% or another scale ratio on windows 10. The video preview windows will not display full size issue.
- added support MS Access 2016. added IsMsAccess property. if set to true, it can use on Ms Access 2016.
- added use the Video Mixing Renderer 9 automatically. If it cannot use Video Mixing Renderer 9 , it will use old video renderer.
- fixed save to avi file, then cannot save to wmv video issue.
- added UseOldVMR property.
- added Ms Access 2016 DatabasePreview.accdb ,DatabaseMP4Encoder.accdb and DatabaseIPCamera.accdb samples.
- updated VB.NET 2010, VB.NET 2015 ,C# 2010, C# 2015 CameraControl samples.
Version 10.1 (31 March 2018 released)
- fixed rebuild the project in C# or VB.NET , it will crash on IDE.
- updated C#2010 IP Camera sample.
Version 10.0 (3 February 2018 released)
- rewrite IP Camera engine, it support more IP camera.
- Improves speed and accuracy for IP Camera feature.
- added support Listen to live audio from IP camera.
- added support RTSP H264 MPEG4 IP Camera (need H264 RTSP IP Camera plugin)
- updated all VB6 samples, fixed MSCOMCTL.OCX could not be load failed error message.
- updated VB6, VB.NET 2010, VB.NET 2015, C# 2010, C#2015 VC IP Camera sample.
Version 9.6 (19 September 2017 released)
- Restore CaptureAudio property feature same as version 9.0, it will not listen to the audio when preview, because when capturing to video, the customer may not like listen the audio from speaker.
- added PreviewCaptureAudio property, set this property to true it will listen to the audio when preview.
Version 9.5 (12 April 2017 released)
- fixed crash issue and VB6 compile the project crash issue.
- added InitControl method, fixed some development tools (Agilent VEE Pro,it looks like labview) cannot initialize the control automatically.
- added iSecond, iOnedecimalplace parameter in Capturing event, now when capturing, you will know the duration of captured video.
- added set the CaptureAudio property = true , it can listen to the audio when preview.
- For old version it cannot listen to the audio when preview. now you may set CaptureAudio property to enable/disable listen to the audio when preview.
- added VirtualScreenShowMouseHighlight method , it allow enable or disable mouse highlight features with virtual screen capture.
- added anti-alias handle on Virtual Screen Capture Plugin.
- updated VB6, VB.NET 2010 , C# 2010 CaptureFileMP4Encoder samples.
Version 9.0 (22 May 2016 released)
- fixed C# 2015 IDE crash issue.
- added support on Windows 10.
- fixed Microsoft Camera frame rate issue when save to avi file on windows 10.
- updated Snapshot, SnapShotJPEG methods\'s memory issue.
- added checking the range of supported frame rates when set FrameRate property.
- added Mp4AspectRatio property, allow enable or disable aspect ratio when output MP4 video.
- added VB.NET 2015 , C# 2015 samples.
Version 8.5 (11 December 2015 released)
- added new Virtual Screen Capture plugin, it support Screen Capture with highlight color , left click effect, right click effect, custom cursor file and support capture full screen or part of screen and support multi-monitor screen capture.
- fixed DeviceChange event will fired two times on some web cam.
- fixed if no any USB webcam connected and run your application. Then plug the USB WebCam, RefreshVideoDevice method cannot refresh the new WebCam issue.
- added VirtualScreenCursorFile, VirtualScreenShowSystemCursor, VirtualScreenRightClickColor, VirtualScreenLeftClickColor, VirtualScreenHighlightColor, VirtualScreenCaptureFullScreen methods.
- updated VB6, VB.NET 2010 VirtualScreen samples.
Version 8.0 (13 August 2015 released)
- rewrite MP4 Encoder plugin, now it can real time capturing to HD MP4 video on any windows OS. Fixed audio sync issue. Custom define MP4 resolution, Video/Audio Bitrate, Audio Sample rate, Audio Channels.
- added support add metadata when output MP4 video.
- added Mp4Album,Mp4Width,Mp4Height, Mp4FrameRate, Mp4Audiochannel,Mp4Author,Mp4Comment, Mp4Copyright, Mp4Title properties.
- updated VC , VB.Net 2010, C# 2010, VB6 samples
Version 7.6 (4 May 2015 released)
- fixed crash issue in Visual Foxpro IDE.
Version 7.5 (22 February 2015 released)
- added MP4 Encoder plugin that support capture to H264 MP4 video (need purchased MP4 encoder plugin)
- added UseMP4EncoderPlugin, Mp4AudioSamplerate, Mp4Audiobitrate, Mp4H264Profile, Mp4VideoBitMode, Mp4Videobitrate properties.
- added Capture to MP4 vb6, c#2010, vb.net 2010 vc samples.
- fixed cannot use Zoom, Focus, Pan, Exposure, Tilt, Roll, Iris camera control features.
- added allow set Auto property of all camera control features . e,g, Zoom, Focus, Pan, Exposure, Tilt, Roll, Iris, BacklightCompensation, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation.
- fixed Auto property return not correct value of all camera control features . e,g, Zoom, Focus, Pan, Exposure, Tilt, Roll, Iris, BacklightCompensation, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation.
Version 7.0 (13 August 2014 released)
- added Sample Grabber to PictureBox, Bitmap handle features.
- added CustomVideoCard property. If VideoCap cannot preview your video device. You may try Set the custom video card =true, it may let videocap support your video device.
- added allow set the capture area and video format when using Virtual Screen Capture. You may dynamic change the virtual screen capture area.
- added SampleBuffer2HBITMAP, SampleBuffer2Picture, VirtualScreenCaptureArea, VirtualScreenVideoFormat,
DeleteImageHandle, DeleteSampleBufferPicture methods.
- added Picture in Picture effect support 4 cams in same time.
- added SampleBuffer2 event.
- updated vb6, vb.net 2010 , c#2010 Sample Grabber samples. You may use sample grabber in .net now.
- added vb6, vb.net 2010 4 Cams Picture in Picture effect samples.
- added vb6, vb.net 2010 virtual screen samples.
Version 6.5 (26 August 2013 released)
- added Virtual Screen Capture plugin.
- fixed cannot preview some Hauppauge WinTV capture card, e.g. WinTV-HVR-1600.
Version 6.3 (12 March 2013 released)
- updated c# 2010 and vb.net 2010 sample. Fixed application crashes with a vshost32.exe error.
- fixed MS Access, VB crash issue.
- added GetAudioCompressorCount, GetAudioCompressorName,GetAudioDeviceCount, GetAudioDeviceName, GetAudioInputPinCount, GetAudioInputPinName, GetDeviceCount, GetDeviceName, GetVideoCompressorCount,
- GetVideoCompressorName, GetVideoFormatCount, GetVideoFormatName, GetVideoInputCount, GetVideoInputName, GetWMVProfileCount, GetWMVProfileName methods.
Version 6.2 (20 December 2012 released)
- fixed crash issue in Visual Studio\'s design time environment. 100% will not crash on
Visual Studio \'s design time environment now.
- support on Window 8.
Version 6.1 (6 December 2011 released)
- added digital signed for ocx and exectuable of installer files.
- fixed c#2010 and vb.net 2010 samples cannot run on 64 bit OS issue.
Version 6.0 (21 April 2011 released)
- fixed two same model of video device installed on system. if create two instance of activex , access different video device for each instance of activex, only one instance of activex can preview issue.
- added allow unload or close the video device.
- added allow add picture in picture effect, video capture device mixing image file or mixing two video capture devices.
- added c# 2010, vb.net 2010 samples.
- updated all samples.
- added unload method.
- added PIPAddImage, PIPAddVideoDevice, PIPInitDisplayArea, PIPAddPIPEffect, PIPStart, PIPStop methods.
Version 5.0 (22 June 2010 released)
- added dual display feature, the video will display full screen on monitor 2.
- fixed IP cam issue for StartDot NetCam SC IP camera.
- added allow hide or show full screen on monitor 2.
- added allow return RGB Buffer if set SampleBufferMode property to 3. Now you may read the RGB value of each pixel easily.
- added GetSampleBufferRGB method.
- added ShowDualScreen method.
- added UseDualDisplay property.
- updated the samples.
Version 4.5 (7 July 2009 released)
- redesigned access IP camera engine, it support almost all IP camera that support MJPEG stream.
- support password protected IP camera.
- support snapshot the video from IP camera.
- added ReleasePictureBox method.
- updated StartIPCamera method.
- removed EnableIPCamera, IPCameraFile, IPCameraFileSeqNo CaptureIPCameraFile properties.
Version 4.0 (19 May 2009 released)
- improved the sync issue when output avi, wmv file.
- added select different sync mode.
- added allow custom define video format(resolution)
- improved show full screen mode and allow using keyboard key or mouse button to close the full screen.
- updated ShowVideoCapturePropertyPage, ShowVideoFormatPropertyPage, ShowAudioCapturePropertyPage, ShowCrossbarPropertyPage methods. it can set the window handle of parent window.
- added SyncMode, SyncStreamOffset properties
- added ClearFullScreenKey, ClearFullScreenMouseButton, ClearFullScreenType, CustomVideoColorFormat, CustomVideoHeight, CustomVideoWidth, ReceivedFullScreenHWnd properties.
- added CustomVideoFormatError, FullScreenKeyDown, FullScreenKeyup events.
Version 3.5 (6 Jan 2007 released)
- added Capture Video stream From IP Camerea.
- added Frame grabber to memory or clipboard.
- added Detecting insert or remove USB device.
- added Support FM Radio, AM Radio, Digital Satellite Service TV Tuner.
- added full screen display.
- fixed refresh video, audio device issue in.Net.